- Secure the band and stand as above, however this time move in closer to the fixing point. Put your left leg through the band and move this leg away from your right leg working your abductor muscles on the outside of your leg.
- To strengthen in Transverse Abduction
- Sit on a chair/bench, knees together.
- Attach band (which is now attached to a solid object at knee/hip height) to your right knee.
- Push your knee away from the middle of your body against resistance.
- Check out my Sports Injury Website for stretch of the Week