Spread the love
- Secure the band and stand tall as above, this time to the left of the fixing point, put your right leg through the band.
- Move the right leg in front of, and across your left leg, working the adductor muscles in your inner right thigh.
- Keep your leg extended throughout.
- To strengthen in Transverse Adduction
- Sit on a chair/bench, knees apart.
- Attach a band (which is now attached to a solid object at knee/hip height) to your left knee.
- Pull your knee towards the middle of your body against resistance. Check out the relevant Stretching Exercise on my Sports Injury Website.